Sunday, June 26, 2011

Seven Timely Tips to Organize Clutter for Busy Women

Children are a lot of work! For the last week I have been taking care of my grandchildren who are visiting from out of state. What a delight they have been and what a challenge it is to keep up with them. My 3 ½ year old grandson said to me “grandma, I love you”. I told him I loved him too and he said; “grandma I don’t love you very much, I only love you a little”. I have laughed at that so many times. It’s a good thing we love our children and grandchildren very much because they take up almost every moment of every day and it can be frustrating and tiring.



Marilyn is a creative organizer who helps women, seniors & their families to create space and end
clutter in homes and offices by setting up custom made systems.
Visit her website http://www.marilynbohn.com for
free organizing tips.

Friends Link : t fal 10 piece cookware

0 Comments: